Enjoy your stay and feel like an ancient Greek king!!
The hotel has twelve (12) rooms equipped in such a way as to meet the needs of guests. The traditional colours, plain and simple embellishment and a range of amenities ensure a relaxing and comfortable holiday in this unique island in the Cyclades.
Most of our rooms are decorated with local paintings, creating many different types of accommodation. They are also equipped with traditional wooden furniture. From their private terraces, the guests have the opportunity to enjoy the panoramic views that make up the village of Perissa, the sea, the pool and the hotel's leafy garden.
Each room is also equipped with various facilities that ensure a comfortable stay.
• Free wireless Internet access
• Private balconies overlooking the village of Perissa, pool and garden
• Private balconies in some cases with sunbeds
• Air conditioning
• Cable TV
• Separate kitchen for some of our room types
• Bathroom Amenities - cosmetics (soaps, shower gels, shampoo, slippers, etc.)